Lauren Woodland is an associate with Browne George Ross LLP. She litigates entertainment, intellectual property, and business disputes concerning right of publicity, defamation, invasion of privacy, trademark and copyright infringement, unfair competition, breach of contract and business torts.
Lauren received her JD from UCLA School of Law where she was a managing editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review. Prior to joining Browne George Ross LLP, Lauren was an associate at White & Case LLP.
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
– Vice Chair, Business Torts Subcommittee, Business and Corporate Litigation Committee
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- UCLA School of Law, JD
- University of Southern California, BA, magna cum laude